ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR FOREVER VETERINARY CLINIC HOME………..?
If yes, Country Friends Veterinary Clinic may be it!
We are a progressive small animal practice and as a dedicated professional group we strongly believe in improving the veterinary business profession while providing a healthy, happy, family work environment where the highest quality of care is provided to our patients, clients, and employees.
Are you curious?! Please visit us at our company website to meet our amazing team of leadership, doctors, technicians, support staff, and client reviews: at www.cfvc.net Please also feel free to check into our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CountryFriendsVet/ and our Google reviews!
Our Mission: “A Passion for Pets and People”
If the following resonates with/is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· DVM degree and an active Texas State Veterinary License (in good standing)
· Minimum 2 years private practice experience (we want you to have a little experience under your belt)
· Looking for a full- time position (we have a flexible schedule available)
· Desire to practice the best medicine possible (our patients health is our priority)
· Enjoy being busy? We have a lot of excellent clients (we schedule 40 minute exams for both sick and well pets)
· Are comfortable with general surgery (exotics, orthopedic, and advance soft tissue surgery is a plus but not required; we have great mentors and enjoy collaboration)
· Enjoy working with people (yes, we are a small animal veterinary practice but if you haven’t figured it out yet people area part of our profession)
· Have good conflict resolution skills (you understand that difficult conversations are a part of life and necessary sometimes- we will support you through them)
· Want to continue to grow personally and professionally (This is the secret to a full and content life)
· Are open to new approaches, medicine, procedures and are flexible and patient in times of growth and change (change is a part of life- we try hard to mitigate the negative and embrace the positive!)
· Understand that is takes a community to provide the best veterinary medicine and surgery (every position from doctor, hospital manager, reception, technician, assistant and kennel is vital)
· Have a sense of humor (It helps the day go by faster)
· Realize the importance of continuing education for both yourself and others- including our clients!
· Commitment to community wellness
· Want a healthy work/life balance (This is imperative to our and our family’s well-being)
We are located off of I-30 in a small but growing community east of Dallas. Royse City has a “small town” and close community feel; we also benefit from being close to almost anything and everything in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area.
Country Friends can offer you the following amazing benefits/compensation:
· Competitive Salary ($90-$110,000)
· 10 days annual paid time off (PTO) with an additional 8 paid national holidays (total of 18 days…)
· A flexible day off every month that can be used as you see fit (this is separate from and in addition to PTO)- If you use this every month you would have up to 30 days off in the year!!)
· 2 days paid time off for continuing education (not even counted in the 30 days off total!)
· CE and dues allowance
· License renewal paid 100%
· Health Insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)- Premiums paid 100%
· Vision and Dental insurance available
· Workers Compensation and Professional Liability
· Simple IRA retirement plan with clinic matching your contributions up to 3% of salary
· $600 Pet Stipend
· Scrubs and Lab coats provided (embroidered with our logo and your name)
Our involvement in the community over the years has been a blessing to us. We participate in Royse City’s Fall Festival, Trunk-or-Treat, Christmas Parade, along with donations that have benefitted Luna Burke’s Paw Packs program, Royse City Chamber’s Senior Citizen needs drive, our local Cub Scouts, and those who wish to observe, train, and intern here (we love being a teaching hospital.
We’re a once in a lifetime opportunity and we can’t wait to meet you!
Dr. Robin Westwood (Practice Owner) and Rhonda Hampton (Hospital Manager)
Country Friends Veterinary Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
Active Texas State Veterinary License in good standing
Minimum 2 years veterinary experience
About Country Friends Veterinary Clinic
Country Friends Veterinary Clinic is an amazing small animal practice with dedicated clientele and an awesome staff. CFVC is located off of I-30 in a small but growing community east of Dallas. Royse City has a “small town” and close community feel; we also benefit from being close to almost anything and everything in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area.