Practice Manager - Pet Medical Center of Katy
- 6455 S Fry Rd, Katy, TX 77494, USA
- Location: Katy, TX
Are you a cape-wearing superhero practice manager who wants to lead at an established clinic?
Pet Medical Center of Katy, in Katy, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. We are looking for a Practice Manager to lead all aspects of operations for our AAHA accredited hospital. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We have been serving the Katy area since 2005.
Our employees hold the highest regard for maintaining a healthy, safe, and cohesive work environment while also maintaining legal and ethical continuity within the practice. You will always lead by example and maintain a professional attitude. You will be responsible for the success of the hospital in the following areas: patient care, client and staff retention, controlling expenses; top-line revenue; and overall profitability.
As a Practice Manager you will:
- Be flexible in work schedule as the needs of the hospital are ever-changing. Be available by cell phone most times.
- Be attentive to the encouraging needs of staff as individuals in the quest to establish a team environment.
- Strong in time management, conflict resolution, and emotional intelligence.
- Experience with on-boarding and training.
- Physical Effort: Work requires lifting and carrying records and equipment weighing up to 25 lbs; requires sitting and standing for extended periods.
- Staff Management
- Client/Patient Management
- Building/Property Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Management
- Maintain the use of a hospital budget
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Maternity and Paternity
- Mentorship / Training
- Licensing fees, CE and professional dues
- Medical, vision, dental, and more
- Paid-time off (full-time employees)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
About the Employer: This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing and the first AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 45 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.